Check me out.
- I made a little video of the crazy rushing river by my house.
- I went on a walk during the crazy weather that claims to be spring or even summer but is really WINTER, I swear it.
- I went bowling, cosmically, with a bunch of friends up in Barre. Not once but twice, I got a strike when the head pin was some sort of weird glowing color and won myself a soda. You can see my newish haircut in that photo.
- I got some great stuff at the local thrft store.
- I swam two miles in two days at the pool. You’ll have to trust me on this one. I am 2.41% of the way to my goal and my butt hurts.
- Next weekend I’m heading to Cambridge for the MIT Mystery Hunt. This will be the first time I’ve been actually in town instead of working remotely.