email or IM is the fastest way to get ahold of
PO Box 345
Randolph VT 05060
29 1/2 S Main Street
Randolph VT 05060
From Manchester Airport
Take a Greyhound bus to Montpelier. Call me, I will pick you up
If you get in too late for Greyhound [6 pm?], start thinking of incentives
for me to drive two hours to get you.
take 93N to 89N to exit 4
go left off the exit (down the hill)
go about two miles. Stop at the stop sign and continue on route 12.
The road bends to the left around the Cumberland Farms
Once you go through the town, my house is the third on the right. It's
dark green and set back. My apt is around back.
or, try the Dartmouth
- Pretty much everyone's welcome, with some notice including decently
behaved pets and kids.
- After the third day, you will transition from houseguest to day
and I will put you to work.
- Check abada for calendar info.
- There are a finite number of weekends, I may double-book. I'll try to warn you if I think you won't get along with my other friends.
- I have one or two extra mattresses but new apartment has no private
guest room. Big crowd? Bring sleeping bags. First come, first served.
- The place is hell on the allergic; bring your meds.
- I cannot stress enough that there is nothing to do out here, in many conventional senses. Please come prepared to amuse yourself, or amuse me.
- If you are here and appear bored, I can put you to work, never fear.
- Your cell phone may not work here but wifi is strong.
- Parking is at a premium here, you may need to park elsewhere and walk here.
- If you smoke, you smoke outside.
- Vermont pretty much closes at 8 pm.
- I have enough coffee and tea here to survive a mid-length siege, even
if you drink some.
- It always helps to bring food, beer or board games. I have Scrabble, backgammon, puzzles, cards, cribbage and popcorn.
- I have 20GB of music. Bring CDs if you'd like.
- We can walk to many places to sit by the river.