- Talked to Ola and she says “April.”
- Talked to my neighbor from Topsham. He had not called to tell me my house had fallen down, he had called to say hi and sorry for being a jerk a while ago. I forgave him.
- My car, the one that was broken, that I gave away? Apparently it’s okay and I can maybe have it back.
- I watched TV on two special days with the word “super” in them but since neither were at my house, my Nielsen rating booklet goes back blank. I’m keeping the dollar they sent me though.
- I swear it’s been snowing nonstop for 24 hours. I’ve really been enjoying the snow this year with my AWD car.
- I set up a Twitter account for Donald Barthelme. It was time.
- I gave my first real talk of 2008 and it went well but not awesome which seems okay because it keeps me on my toes, though I always secretly hope for awesome.
- I am going to be on a panel at SXSW on March 8th. I am going to be on at the same time as one of the more interesting people who is presenting there. Alas.
- My Mom is on facebook, feel free to go be friends with her.
- I succeeded in sending out some piece of mail — fun mail, not bills or anything — every day of January. The resulting deluge of fun mail in response, not from the same people of course, just general karmic response, has filled up my house (Ola’s house) with books and postcards and stickers. I’ll try to do this every January.
There is one post tagged neilsen.